Alaska Airlines Alaska LoungeANC●South Terminal, Concourse C (Inside Security)
Imagine a warm, cozy atmosphere with the joyous aura of authentic Alaskan hospitality in the air. Satisfy your spirits and soothe your taste buds with a scrumptious stack of fluffy golden pancakes or a mouthwatering... More
- Children under 2 years old are admitted free with an adult.
- Priority Pass cardmembers are limited to a maximum of two guests per cardholder or immediate family (spouse and children under 21 years of age), subject to a per person charge, where applicable.
- Alcoholic drinks are limited to three per adult. Premium alcoholic drinks are subject to payment.
- The following measures will be implemented due to COVID-19: employees are required to take temperature checks before each shift, guests and employees will be required to wear masks when not eating or drinking, hand sanitizing stations have been installed, foot pull door handles have been installed in restrooms, staff will be cleaning the lounge continuously throughout the day, physical newspapers will be replaced with digital media, pre-packaged food options will be available, alcohol selection may be limited due to local restrictions.
- This lounge is accessible for South Terminal flights only.
- Closed on Christmas Day.
- Lounge access is permitted 3 hours prior to a scheduled flight departure.
- Lounge access may be restricted due to lounge capacity constraints and the Lounge reserves the right to reserve seating as necessary. If access is restricted, the lounge uses a waiting list. Please add your name to the list on http://bit.ly/alaska-anc. The waiting list does not guarantee access.