CIP LoungeAYTDomestic Terminal (Inside Security)
Whether traveling on holiday or for work, CIP Lounges offer a space to relax and refresh before departure. Our 24/7 facilities include comfortable seating, complimentary Wi-Fi access, TVs, and secure charging stations.
- Children under 2 years old are admitted free with an adult.
- Separate smoking area is available outside the lounge.
- Restrooms are located outside the lounge in the public terminal.
- Hot snacks are served between 10:00 am - 10:00 pm daily.
- This lounge is only accessible for passengers departing on domestic flights.
- The following COVID-related measures have been implemented: Hand sanitizer dispensers are available in certain areas. Protective equipment (safe screens, masks, rubber gloves) have been provided to the entire staff. Furniture has been rearranged according to social distancing regulations. Frequency of cleaning has been increased. Enhanced A/C and ventilation systems for air cleanliness. Separate children's play area not available until further notice.
Located in Domestic Terminal (Inside Security). After the final Security Checkpoint, turn right and proceed to the end of the hall. The lounge is located near Gate 7.Travel times are estimates and are not guaranteed. Airports may require you to re-clear security and immigration control to reach the lounge. Clearing security might require a boarding pass departing from the terminal. For lounges inside security or immigration, you must first check your baggage and obtain your boarding pass.
Antalya AirportAYT•Antalya, Turkey
SatisfactoryNo alcohol, and no bathrooms inside. Airport regular amenities are very good and I do not recommend going to that lounge.
Anonymous•September 3rd, 2019