Sala VIP Miro (Temporarily Closed)BCN●Terminal 1 (Inside Security)
Enjoy a relaxing and tranquil respite from the crowded terminal. Whether you need to catch up on some work, or simply want to kick back and relax with a refreshing drink, Sala VIP Miro offers a wide range of amenities... More
- Children 5 years old and under are admitted free with an adult.
- Fax facilities are available for an additional fee.
- All Priority Pass, Lounge Key, and Lounge Club cardholders and guests are required to present a valid boarding pass for same day travel. Cardholder name must match the passenger name on the boarding pass. Guests are limited to one per Cardholder and lounge access may be restricted due to lounge capacity constraints and the lounge reserves the right to reserve seating as necessary.
- Telephone calls are subject to payment.
- Towel hire is subject to payment.
- Smart casual dress at all times.
- Access is granted up to 3 hours prior to passenger flight departure time. A valid boarding pass must be presented at the front desk to access the lounge.
- This lounge is only accessible for Terminal 1 Intercontinental non-Schengen departures. However, if you are departing on a Non-Schengen flight to the US operated by United and American from the B Gates, this lounge will NOT be accessible; rather, you will have access to the Sala VIP Pau Casals in such cases.