Aspire Lounge (Temporarily Closed)BHX●Main Terminal (Inside Security)
Designed exclusively for travelers who aspire to higher standards in travel. No matter the purpose of your journey, start things off away from the crowded terminal with maximum comfort and tranquility in this... More
- Children under 2 years old are admitted free with an adult.
- Availability is limited to certain hours of the day for handmade bacon sandwiches (5:30 am - 9:30 am) and fresh soup (11:00 am - 2:30 pm).
- Toilets are located outside the lounge, next to the Duty Free Shopping.
- Smart casual dress at all times (no football shirts allowed).
- Access to this lounge is permitted up to 3 hours before the scheduled flight departure time.
- Advanced bookings are limited to members of the same household/bubble. The lounge reserves the right to ask unauthorized groups, and groups that arrive separately on multiple bookings, to disperse or leave the lounge. Alcohol may only be served with a substantial meal.
- The COVID-19 health and safety measures in place at this lounge include: social distancing guidelines, self-service check-in (where possible), reduced lounge capacity, table service and/or assisted buffet service, a reduced, low-contact menu, increased cleaning schedule, no physical newspapers or magazines - PressReader has now launched at this lounge, offering access to over 7,000 titles digitally.