King Amlet LoungeBLLMain Terminal (Inside Security)
Enjoy a stay at the King Amlet lounge at Billund Airport before your departure.
- Children under 2 years are admitted free with an adult.
- Separate smoking area available.
- During peak times, Priority Pass, Lounge Key, Lounge Club, and Diners Club cardholders may only be allowed entry to the lounge 2 hours before flight departure.
- Complimentary drinks limited to 3 per adult.
- Hours may vary on Public Holidays.
- Hours are subject to seasonal changes.
Located in Main Terminal (Inside Security). Go the next floor after security. Lounge is located on the right hand side.Travel times are estimates and are not guaranteed. Airports may require you to re-clear security and immigration control to reach the lounge. Clearing security might require a boarding pass departing from the terminal. For lounges inside security or immigration, you must first check your baggage and obtain your boarding pass.
Billund AirportBLL•Billund, Denmark
View all 6 reviews OutstandingWith great (even healthy) food, plenty of room and strong WiFi this is a very good lounge. The bathroom could be cleaned more often, though.
Jan •August 13th, 2019
Worth a DetourIt's a fine lounge - not too small and not cramped at all. Breakfast was disappointing. Very few people here on a wet Saturday morning in December. They could pick up dishes more often.
David•December 9th, 2017
SatisfactoryThe food selection is really limited and the space is not that nice.
Sigrun•August 26th, 2017
Worth a DetourSome salad. Soup. Drinks. There are quiet parts.
Anonymous•July 1st, 2017