Copa ClubBOGTerminal 1, International (Inside Security)
Whether you’re travelling for business or pleasure take some time to unwind or catch up at the Copa Club.
- Children under 2 years are admitted free. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Alcoholic drinks are only available to passengers 21 years of age or older.
- Smart casual dress at all times.
- This lounge is only accessible for passengers departing on international flights.
- Face masks must be worn. Due to local and regional restrictions, some services may be temporarily unavailable. The lounge cannot guarantee that all passengers will always be able to sit together due to social distancing within the lounge. Please note standard buffet service has been suspended until further notice and pre-packaged snacks will be provided.
Located in Terminal 1, International (Inside Security). After Security Checks, the lounge is located near Gate 45.Travel times are estimates and are not guaranteed. Airports may require you to re-clear security and immigration control to reach the lounge. Clearing security might require a boarding pass departing from the terminal. For lounges inside security or immigration, you must first check your baggage and obtain your boarding pass.
El Dorado International AirportBOG•Bogota, Colombia
Worth a DetourVery clean and very empty - we were the only 2 guests here tonight. Minimal food (didn’t try any) and small but adequate bar. Theater room was an unexpected treat.
Anonymous•March 12th, 2020
Worth a DetourVery nice. Brand new. In great condition. Includes a theater playing two movies.
Michael Teel•December 20th, 2019
Worth a DetourAmEx Platinum didn’t get me access here, but United biz class ticket did. Lots of comfortable seating, but food is just a coffee machine and some bagels, plus a nice bar.
Anonymous•November 2nd, 2019