Aspire Lounge (Temporarily Closed)BRS●Main Terminal (Inside Security)
Look no further for the ideal place to unwind at Bristol Airport. Whether you’re on holiday, honeymoon, or business trip, come in and enjoy a freshly made bacon roll in the most pleasant atmosphere. Enhance your pre... More
- Children under 2 years old are admitted free with an adult.
- Access may be limited for lounge memberships like DragonPass, Diners Club, Lounge Club, Priority Pass, and Lounge Key between May - August when the lounge is at or near capacity, in particular during the hours of 6:00 am - 11:00 am daily.
- Hours may be subject to seasonal changes.
- Smart casual dress at all times (no football shirts allowed).
- Access to this lounge is permitted up to 3 hours before the scheduled flight departure time.
- Advanced bookings are limited to a maximum of 6 people from a maximum of 2 households/bubbles. The lounge reserves the right to ask unauthorized groups, and groups that arrive separately on multiple bookings, to disperse or leave the lounge.
- The COVID-19 health and safety measures in place at this lounge will include: social distancing, self-service check in (where possible), reduced capacity, table service and/or assisted buffet service, reduced menu offering to a low contact menu, increased cleaning schedule, no physical newspapers or magazines in the lounge - however, PressReader has now launched at this lounge offering you access to over 7,000 titles digitally.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, operating hours may be subject to change based on daily flight schedules.