Shenzhen Airlines King LoungeCANTerminal 1, Area B, West 3 Concourse (Inside Security)
Relax at the Shenzhen Airlines King Lounge before your flight.
- Children under 2 years are admitted free with an adult.
- Buffet serving hours: 06:30 - 9:30; 11:30 - 14:00; 17:00 -19:30 daily.
- Chinese Tea Art Performance by tea art specialists from 10:00 to 18:00 daily.
- Hours may be subject to change.
- Access may be restricted due to space constraints.
- This lounge is accessible for passengers departing on domestic flights only.
Located in Terminal 1, Area B, West 3 Concourse (Inside Security). After Security Checks, turn right and go straight for 800 meters to the end of the corridor.Travel times are estimates and are not guaranteed. Airports may require you to re-clear security and immigration control to reach the lounge. Clearing security might require a boarding pass departing from the terminal. For lounges inside security or immigration, you must first check your baggage and obtain your boarding pass.
Guangzhou Baiyun International AirportCAN•Huadu, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
OutstandingNice quiet lounge. Hot dinner from 5:30pm until 7pm, then noodles till 8pm. Also has a tea tasting service.
jason1081•May 7th, 2017
Worth a DetourThis is a much better lounge than the Air China First Class Lounge right next door. Much cooler in temperature and much less busy. No food on offering while I was here - were changing meals maybe?
Dr. David McIver•November 26th, 2016