SAS Gold LoungeCPHTerminal 3 (Inside Security)
The SAS Gold lounge is perfect for travelers who wish to relax, read a newspaper or enjoy food and drinks in peaceful surroundings. This lounge is open for travellers with gold cards.
- Beat the effects of jet lag and winter depression in Scandinavia’s dark, winter months using light therapy in the ‘Daylight Booster Zone’.
- In the SAS Lounge, passengers can now try out and explore upcoming technology and digital products in a new innovation hub, hosted by tech giant Panasonic.
- SAS customers who are in a hurry can now enjoy the ‘On the Go’ food bar, a concept adapted to modern travelers, who visit the lounge a short time before departure.
- Private rooms with showers and beds are available.
- Children under 2 are admitted free with an adult.
- Due to the legal regulations to prevent the spread of the COVID-19, this lounge will have a reduced food and beverage offerings. No alcoholic beverages will be served. Lounge hours may vary based on SAS flight operations.
Located in Terminal 3 (Inside Security). Near Gate C10.Travel times are estimates and are not guaranteed. Airports may require you to re-clear security and immigration control to reach the lounge. Clearing security might require a boarding pass departing from the terminal. For lounges inside security or immigration, you must first check your baggage and obtain your boarding pass.
Copenhagen AirportCPH•Copenhagen, Denmark
View all 38 reviews SatisfactoryAfter the refurbishment the lounge has a lot less of the soft cushioned chair and barely any quiet zones left. Thus the lounge is not the same quiet relaxing place it used to be.
Ole Jacob•August 7th, 2019
Needs ImprovementBe aware if you are transiting that you need to pass through passport control to access the lounge. Then pass through again to get to the gate. Not realistic with a short transfer.
Anonymous•July 6th, 2019
OutstandingOne of the best lounges! Large, airy, great variety of sitting options from comfy couches to private desks, a barista, daylight booster. Awesome!
Anonymous•May 18th, 2019
Worth a DetourHuge, beautiful lounge. Gold lounge is upstairs and has more food options. There are 12 private rooms with showers you can reserve - a bit run down but still a great offering. Plus a barista on-site.
Paul•November 23rd, 2018