SAS Gold LoungeCPH●Terminal 3 (Inside Security)
The SAS Gold lounge is perfect for travelers who wish to relax, read a newspaper or enjoy food and drinks in peaceful surroundings. This lounge is open for travellers with gold cards.
- Beat the effects of jet lag and winter depression in Scandinavia’s dark, winter months using light therapy in the ‘Daylight Booster Zone’.
- In the SAS Lounge, passengers can now try out and explore upcoming technology and digital products in a new innovation hub, hosted by tech giant Panasonic.
- SAS customers who are in a hurry can now enjoy the ‘On the Go’ food bar, a concept adapted to modern travelers, who visit the lounge a short time before departure.
- Private rooms with showers and beds are available.
- Children under 2 are admitted free with an adult.
- Due to the legal regulations to prevent the spread of the COVID-19, this lounge will have a reduced food and beverage offerings. No alcoholic beverages will be served. Lounge hours may vary based on SAS flight operations.