Espaco Banco SafraGRUTerminal 3 (Inside Security)
A world of comfort and relaxation awaits at Espaco Banco Safra. Take refuge from the noise and crowds in the terminal, and enjoy a wide range of amenities designed to ease your travel pains.
- Children 2 years old and under are admitted free with an adult.
- Power outlets are available.
- Access for Priority Pass, Lounge Key, Lounge Club, and Diners Club cardholders is available between these hours: 7:00 am - 3:00 am Saturday - Wednesday, 7:00 am - 3:00 pm and 9:00 pm - 3:00 am Thursday - Friday.
- Maximum 6-hours stay for Priority Pass and other lounge membership guests.
- This lounge is accessible for Terminal 3 International departures and arrivals only.
- The following measures have been implemented as a result of COVID-19 pandemic: Hand sanitizer dispensers have been installed throughout the lounge, including restrooms. To ensure proper physical distancing, please follow all floor markings and posted instructions. All guests will be required to wear a face mask and have their temperature taken before entering the lounge. Check-in will be contactless. The number of seats have been reduced by 50%, and protection between tables and seats have been installed. Food options are now individually wrapped and will be served by dedicated staff. Disposable cups and cutlery will be available. Shower facilities are currently closed. Newspapers and magazines have been removed, but will be available in digital format for guests to download. Staff members will wear masks and gloves at the buffet/bar, and all other staff members will wear masks.
Located in Terminal 3 (Inside Security). After Passport Control, take the escalator or elevator up to the Mezzanine Level above the Duty Free Area.Travel times are estimates and are not guaranteed. Airports may require you to re-clear security and immigration control to reach the lounge. Clearing security might require a boarding pass departing from the terminal. For lounges inside security or immigration, you must first check your baggage and obtain your boarding pass.
Sao Paulo–Guarulhos International AirportGRU•Guarulhos, Sao Paulo, Brazil
View all 47 reviews Worth a DetourIt’s the best GRU lounge in my opinion, the service is impeccable, the shower is excellent but still has room to food improvement.
Lucas•November 20th, 2019
OutstandingLove your service! My travel life got much more comfortable thanks to you.
Gabriel•September 4th, 2019
Needs ImprovementDoesn’t take Priority Pass most of the time, even though they are not that busy.
Anonymous•April 27th, 2019
OutstandingThe best lounge in GRU, buffet salad, soup, some protein, wines, electrical outlets... etc...
joao•February 27th, 2019