Alaska Airlines Alaska Lounge (Temporarily Closed)JFK●Terminal 7 (Inside Security)
Enjoy the latest addition to Alaska Airlines’ growing lounge network at JFK's Terminal 7 - complete with a modern design, a barista station with Starbucks coffee and tea, fantastic views of the apron and runway, a full... More
Top Complimentary AmenitiesView more amenities
- Children under 2 years old are admitted free with an adult.
- This lounge features a barista station with Starbucks coffee and tea.
- Lounge access for Priority Pass and other lounge membership cardholders is permitted 3 hours prior to a scheduled flight departure. All Cardholders are required to show a physical or digital Priority Pass Card. All Cardholders and guests are required to present a valid boarding pass for same day travel. Cardholder name must match the passenger name on the boarding pass. Limited to two guests per cardholder or immediate family (spouse and children under 21 years of age), subject to a per person charge, where applicable. Cardholder must be 18 years of age or older. Lounge access may be restricted due to Lounge capacity constraints and the Lounge reserves the right to reserve seating as necessary.
- Alcoholic drinks are limited to three per adult. Premium alcoholic drinks are subject to payment.
- Closed on Christmas Day. Limited hours on Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and New Year's Eve.
- If access is restricted, the lounge uses a waiting list. Please add your name to the list on http://bit.ly/alaskanyc. The waiting list does not guarantee access.