Alaska Airlines Alaska LoungeLAX●Terminal 6 (Inside Security)
Bask in the spirit of Alaska in this ski lodge-inspired oasis away from the crowds. Knock back a specialty craft brew, enjoy a delicious plate of golden brown pancakes with maple syrup, and relax in a charming, casual... More
Top Complimentary AmenitiesView more amenities
- Children under 2 years old are admitted free with an adult.
- Lounge access for Priority Pass and other lounge membership cardholders is permitted 3 hours prior to a scheduled flight departure. All Cardholders are required to show a physical or digital Priority Pass Card. All Cardholders and guests are required to present a valid boarding pass for same day travel. Cardholder name must match the passenger name on the boarding pass. Limited to two guests per cardholder or immediate family (spouse and children under 21 years of age). Cardholder must be 18 years of age or older. Lounge access may be restricted due to Lounge capacity constraints and the Lounge reserves the right to reserve seating as necessary. If access is restricted, the lounge uses a waiting list. Please add your name to the list on http://bit.ly/alaskalax. The waiting list does not guarantee access.
- Restrooms are available at this location.
- Alcoholic drinks are limited to three per adult. Premium alcoholic drinks are subject to payment. The bar opens at 6 AM.
- This lounge is accessible for passengers departing from Terminals 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and the Tom Bradley International Terminal. However, if you are not departing from Terminal 6, please allow up to 30 minutes to proceed to departures gates in other terminals.
- Closed on Christmas Day.
- The following measures will be implemented due to COVID-19: employees are required to take temperature checks before each shift, guests and employees will be required to wear masks when not eating or drinking, hand sanitizing stations have been installed, foot pull door handles have been installed in restrooms, staff will be cleaning the lounge continuously throughout the day, physical newspapers will be replaced with digital media, pre-packaged food options will be available, alcohol selection may be limited due to local restrictions, hot food is temporarily suspended (snacks only) until further notice, telephone and fax facilities are no longer available.