Airport Lounge WorldMUCTerminal 1 (Inside Security)
Airport Lounge World in Munich Airport's Terminal 1 covers two levels with more than 1,700 square meters of floor space. This modern lounge can accommodate 200 passengers with dedicated work and relaxation areas.
- Children up to 24 months of age are admitted free with an adult.
- A separate smoking room is available.
- Day Beds are available.
- Complimentary luggage storage available inside the lounge.
- Power outlets are available.
- Conference facilities must be reserved in advance and are subject to payment. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to make a booking.
- This lounge is accessible before Non-Schengen flights only.
Located in Terminal 1 (Inside Security). Module B, after security, take the lift to Level 6. Near Gate B10.Travel times are estimates and are not guaranteed. Airports may require you to re-clear security and immigration control to reach the lounge. Clearing security might require a boarding pass departing from the terminal. For lounges inside security or immigration, you must first check your baggage and obtain your boarding pass.
Munich AirportMUC•Munich, Bavaria, Germany
View all 7 reviews OutstandingBeautiful chic lounge over 2 floors. Very very quiet. Showers, light snacks, beverages. Amazing views over the airport from both floors.
Tommy•January 17th, 2020
SatisfactoryArrived 10am. Breakfast adequate & staff friendly. Table seating available near food station however they also have sunked seating like pods near the window. 3 pod taken by 3 couples all flat out sleeping.
Sean•January 13th, 2020
OutstandingExcellent lounge. Ample seating with power outlets, comfortable, excellent spread for lunch spanning pretzel, pasta, Thai curry, Brat, selection of meat/cheese. Dewars/selection of beers, wines cafe.
Sanjeev Sivakumar •December 1st, 2019
OutstandingFinally a great lounge at Munich’s Terminal 1.
Stefan Herbert •October 16th, 2019