Airport Lounge WorldMUC●Terminal 1 (Inside Security)
Airport Lounge World in Munich Airport's Terminal 1 covers two levels with more than 1,700 square meters of floor space. This modern lounge can accommodate 200 passengers with dedicated work and relaxation areas.
Sunday5:15am - 10:15pmMonday5:15am - 10:15pmTuesday5:15am - 10:15pmWednesday5:15am - 10:15pmThursday5:15am - 10:15pmFriday5:15am - 10:15pmSaturday5:15am - 10:15pm
- Children up to 24 months of age are admitted free with an adult.
- A separate smoking room is available.
- Day Beds are available.
- Complimentary luggage storage available inside the lounge.
- Power outlets are available.
- Conference facilities must be reserved in advance and are subject to payment. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to make a booking.
- This lounge is accessible before Non-Schengen flights only.
- Access is permitted 3 hours prior to scheduled flight departure.
Located in Terminal 1 (Inside Security). Module B, after security, take the lift to Level 6. Near Gate B10.Travel times are estimates and are not guaranteed. Airports may require you to re-clear security and immigration control to reach the lounge. Clearing security might require a boarding pass departing from the terminal. For lounges inside security or immigration, you must first check your baggage and obtain your boarding pass.
Munich AirportMUC•Munich, Bavaria, Germany
View all 12 reviews OutstandingBeautiful chic lounge over 2 floors. Very very quiet. Showers, light snacks, beverages. Amazing views over the airport from both floors.
Tommy•January 17th, 2020
SatisfactoryArrived 10am. Breakfast adequate & staff friendly. Table seating available near food station however they also have sunked seating like pods near the window. 3 pod taken by 3 couples all flat out sleeping.
Sean•January 13th, 2020
OutstandingExcellent lounge. Ample seating with power outlets, comfortable, excellent spread for lunch spanning pretzel, pasta, Thai curry, Brat, selection of meat/cheese. Dewars/selection of beers, wines cafe.
Sanjeev Sivakumar •December 1st, 2019
OutstandingFinally a great lounge at Munich’s Terminal 1.
Stefan Herbert •October 16th, 2019