Lufthansa Business Lounge (Non-Schengen) (Temporarily Closed)MUC●Terminal 2 Satellite (Inside Security)
Relax at the Lufthansa Business Lounge prior to your departure from Munich. Enjoy a comfortable, peaceful, and modern environment away from the terminal's hustle and bustle. Imbibe at the well-stocked self-serve bar and... More
Top Complimentary AmenitiesView more amenities
- Children under 2 years old are admitted free with an adult.
- This lounge is accessible for Terminal 2 passengers departing on Non-Schengen flights (after Passport Control). (While it is possible to access this location when departing on a Schengen flight, keep in mind that you will have to go through Passport Control twice, once to get to the lounge and again to get back to your departing gate after your lounge visit.)
- This location does not accept passengers in airline uniforms.
- LoungeBuddy entries are not permitted during daily peak hours: 10:00 am - 11:00 am and 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm.
- LoungeBuddy bookings made for this lounge are NOT valid at any other Lufthansa Lounges located at Munich Airport. Access will be denied if the booking is used at a different Lufthansa Lounge location.
- This lounge will be temporarily closed starting on 11th March 2020 as a result of reduced passenger numbers due to the ongoing COVID-19 epidemic.