BCAT Lounge (Temporarily Closed)PEKTerminal 3E (Inside Security)
The BCAT Lounge is at your service 24 hours a day. The lounge is designed to emulate a premium hotel experience, with a range of amenities well-suited for transit business travelers and first class guests alike.
- 19 hourly private nap rooms with a choice of single or double occupancy are available at an additional cost - payable at the front desk.
- Children under 2 years old are admitted free with an adult.
- Enjoy a hot meal during breakfast (6:30 am - 8:30 am), lunch (11:30 am - 1:30 pm), and dinner (5:00 pm - 7:30 pm) hours.
- Alcoholic beverages (beer) are available at an additional cost.
- Due to precautionary measures in line with prevention efforts taking place across China, this lounge may have interrupted services (hot food).
- This lounge is only accessible for Terminal 3E international passengers.
Located in Terminal 3E (Inside Security). After the Security Checkpoint, across from Gate E10.Travel times are estimates and are not guaranteed. Airports may require you to re-clear security and immigration control to reach the lounge. Clearing security might require a boarding pass departing from the terminal. For lounges inside security or immigration, you must first check your baggage and obtain your boarding pass.
Beijing Capital International AirportPEK•Chaoyang-Shunyi, Beijing (BJS), China
View all 5 reviews Needs ImprovementThis lounge needs full refurbishment. Poor snacks, it is not clean, very small.
Rudelmar•March 10th, 2019
Needs ImprovementThis lounge is terrible dated, dirty, unkept and should NOT be listed as a solid! Go anywhere else if you have the time.
Anonymous•February 7th, 2019
SatisfactoryThis lounge has a lot of different areas and has all the basics. Just looks a little outdated. Especially when you compare it to the other lounges at the airport. Front desk staff were very nice.
Christian•November 23rd, 2015
Needs ImprovementVery little amenities. No food. No alcohol. Poor snack selection. Showers out of order. Don't waste your money.
Anonymous•October 24th, 2015