Copa ClubPTYMain Terminal (Inside Security)
Whether you’re travelling for business or pleasure take some time to unwind or catch up at the Copa Club.
- Due to local lounge restrictions, Priority Pass and Lounge Key cardholders can bring in a maximum of 4 guests.
- Children under 2 years are admitted free with an adult. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Smart casual dress at all times.
- Alcoholic drinks are only available to passengers 21 years of age or older.
- Face masks must be worn. Due to local and regional restrictions, some services may be temporarily unavailable. The lounge cannot guarantee that all passengers will always be able to sit together due to social distancing within the lounge. Please note standard buffet service has been suspended until further notice and pre-packaged snacks will be provided.
Located in Main Terminal (Inside Security). After security, near Gate 130, the entrance is next to The Coffee Bean - take the elevator or stairs up to the lobby on the 2nd Floor.Travel times are estimates and are not guaranteed. Airports may require you to re-clear security and immigration control to reach the lounge. Clearing security might require a boarding pass departing from the terminal. For lounges inside security or immigration, you must first check your baggage and obtain your boarding pass.
Tocumen International AirportPTY•Panama City, Panama
View all 67 reviews Worth a DetourFairly large with comfortable seating and good service. Limited food options and super crowded including many infants.
Joel •January 25th, 2020
Needs ImprovementSlightly less terrible than the other lounge.
paul•December 24th, 2019
Worth a DetourNice lounge. Simple choices. Very busy.
Anonymous•October 25th, 2019
Needs ImprovementDon't spend nothing for this place! There is so poor food...
Joelle •August 26th, 2019