Alaska Airlines Alaska LoungeSEA●North Satellite (Inside Security)
Your exclusive airport oasis at Sea-Tac’s North Satellite Terminal has arrived. Enjoy all that you've come to expect at Alaska Lounges, including the classic pancake machine, a full bar, and beautiful modern design. It... More
- Children under 2 years old are admitted free with an adult.
- Priority Pass cardholders are limited to a maximum of two guests per cardholder or immediate family (spouse and children under 21 years of age), subject to a per person charge, where applicable.
- Alcoholic drinks are limited to three per adult.
- Closed on Christmas Day. Limited hours on Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and New Year's Eve.
- The following measures will be implemented due to COVID-19: employees are required to take temperature checks before each shift, guests and employees will be required to wear masks when not eating or drinking, hand sanitizing stations have been installed, foot pull door handles have been installed in restrooms, staff will be cleaning the lounge continuously throughout the day, physical newspapers will be replaced with digital media, pre-packaged food options will be available, alcohol selection may be limited due to local restrictions.
- If access is restricted, the lounge uses a waiting list. Please add your name to the list on http://bit.ly/alaskasean. The waiting list does not guarantee access.
- Lounge access is permitted 3 hours prior to a scheduled flight departure.