The House by Aspire Airport LoungesSYDTerminal 1 (International) (Inside Security)
The House By Aspire is a world of comfort and convenience. With its well-appointed interiors and warm service, the lounge sets the tone for your luxurious flight ahead.
- Children under 2 years are admitted free with an adult.
- Smart casual dress at all times.
- Virgin Australia Gold and Platinum members, as well as Etihad Guest Silver and Gold members departing on EY455 are invited to use the Air New Zealand International Lounge located near Gate 59.
- Access is permitted 3 hours prior to scheduled flight departure.
- For Priority Pass and Lounge Key cardholders, access to Premium brand alcohol, À la carte menu and shower facilities is available to Cardholders using a standard visit allocation and an additional upgrade fee of AUD$20 per person that is payable directly to the lounge at time of entry.
Located in Terminal 1 (International) (Inside Security). Near Gate 51, next to the National Geographic store.Travel times are estimates and are not guaranteed. Airports may require you to re-clear security and immigration control to reach the lounge. Clearing security might require a boarding pass departing from the terminal. For lounges inside security or immigration, you must first check your baggage and obtain your boarding pass.
Sydney AirportSYD•Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
View all 10 reviews OutstandingGood a la carte menu. Showers available. Clean and relaxing.
Anonymous•September 1st, 2018
OutstandingVery clean, good showers, good service. Reasonable selection of food and bev.
Robert Wallace•November 13th, 2016
OutstandingMarvelous service food and beverages.
Mark•August 28th, 2016
Worth a DetourStop comparing everything to Qantas First. EY lounge is *fantastic* for a business lounge, and OK for a first lounge. Service was very attentive. Food was good. Wasn't super crowded either.
Avi•July 18th, 2016