Schmoozy Bar (Temporarily Closed)TLVTerminal 3, Concourse E (Inside Security)
The Schmoozy Bar is an intimate and secluded venue, away from the noise and turmoil of the terminal. The bar provides a full table service and all dishes are prepared a-la minute.
- For non-American Express Priority Pass, Lounge Key, and Lounge Club members: For Cardholders who pay for individual visits or guest visits, please check this particular offer against your visit fee to ensure it represents value for you. Cardholders are advised to review full Conditions of access below before visiting. 1. Cardholders can use their lounge visit entitlement to receive ILS100 off the bill. Each ILS100 deduction represents a single lounge visit within the Cardholder’s existing lounge visit allocation for which the Cardholder will, where applicable, be charged. E.g. if a Cardholder registers 1 Guest they will receive ILS200 off their bill which will be charged as 1 Cardholder visit + 1 Guest visit on their account. Only 1 membership card per visit per Cardholder will be accepted at point of entry. 2. Not available to children under 2 years. 3. The ILS100 is valid for the purchase of any meal and/or drinks. To be eligible, Cardholders must present a valid Card and Boarding Pass with confirmed same-day travel before placing an order. 4. ILS100 is non-transferable & cannot be exchanged for cash substitute or refund if the final bill is lower than ILS100 per person. 5. Cardholder is responsible for the balance if total final bill exceeds ILS100 per person. Any remaining balance cannot be used towards gratuity. 6. Priority Pass and its Affiliates Companies shall not be liable should the offer value be less than Customers lounge visit entitlement. Customers who pay for lounge and guest visits are advised to review program Conditions of Use prior to accessing the offer.
- Separate smoking area available.
- Please note that the restaurant may exceed their seating limit at certain times of the day & access to the restaurant is at their sole discretion.
- This lounge is closed on religious holidays.
- Friday and Saturday hours change seasonally as follows: 00:00 - 18:30 Friday (Summer) & 00:00 - 16:00 Friday (Winter). 19:00 - 00:00 Saturday (Summer) & 21:30 - 00:00 Saturday (Winter).
Located in Terminal 3, Concourse E (Inside Security). Departures Hall, near the Duty Free Area. Located in Concourse E, next to the electronics store.Travel times are estimates and are not guaranteed. Airports may require you to re-clear security and immigration control to reach the lounge. Clearing security might require a boarding pass departing from the terminal. For lounges inside security or immigration, you must first check your baggage and obtain your boarding pass.
Ben Gurion AirportTLV•Lod, Tel Aviv, Israel
OutstandingSunday 9 pm and was closed..I hope not out of business.
Anonymous•January 19th, 2020
Worth a DetourJust a restaurant bar. Big drink menu, not too many food options (maybe 10 items), but cozy with a TV.
Dennis•November 26th, 2019
OutstandingBar style food, wraps, sandwiches made to order. Also take out for your flight. Has a smoking section.
CD•December 11th, 2018