Aspire LoungeZRHAirside Center (Inside Security)
Your airport oasis awaits amidst the chaos and noise of the busy terminal. The Aspire Lounge provides the perfect start to your journey. Catch up on work with a plethora of charging stations and fast Wi-Fi.
- Children under 6 years old are admitted free with an adult.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access is limited to 2 hours and subsequent usage is subject to payment.
- This lounge is only accessible for passengers departing from the A, B, and D Gates.
- The Zurich Airport Lounge will reopen with a reduced capacity to ensure at least a 2-meter physical distance in-between all tables and seating areas throughout this lounge. There will also be a maximum limit of 2 guests per table upon re-opening
- All employees working at the lounge will be provided with and will wear personal protective equipment including gloves and face masks. Staff levels within the lounge will be reduced at opening to avoid crowding as much as possible.
- A new and more frequent cleaning schedule has been introduced at this lounge using effective disinfectants. This includes surfaces, especially high contact services being cleaned even more rigorously and frequently.
- A selection of alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks will be provided, including: water, juice, soft drinks, coffee, teas, red wine, white wine, gin & tonic, whiskey.
Located in Airside Center (Inside Security). After the Main Security Checkpoint, turn left towards the B Gates, follow the signs to the entrance located on Level 3 of the Airside Center.Travel times are estimates and are not guaranteed. Airports may require you to re-clear security and immigration control to reach the lounge. Clearing security might require a boarding pass departing from the terminal. For lounges inside security or immigration, you must first check your baggage and obtain your boarding pass.
Zurich AirportZRH•Kloten, Rümlang, Oberglatt, Zurich, Switzerland
View all 26 reviews SatisfactoryFood kept stocked and plenty of drink choices. Nothing particularly spectacular, but nothing particularly bad either.
Saagar•December 6th, 2019
Worth a DetourGood beverages selection. Hot food is soup, saffron rice, pasta bolognese.
.krissy•November 12th, 2019
Worth a DetourIt’s a basic lounge, but has enough to drink and munch on for breakfast (small sandwiches, croissants, fruit, yoghurt). Worth a stop if you have free entry due to Priority Pass. Wouldn’t pay though.
MDyrdek•October 2nd, 2019
Needs ImprovementFront desk person doesn't ask which lounge you're checking into so make sure to specify. Very small lounge. Okay food. Part of the lounge is under construction so lots of loud noises. No go.
Anonymous•July 15th, 2019