Aspire Lounge (Temporarily Closed)ZRH●Airside Center (Inside Security)
Your airport oasis awaits amidst the chaos and noise of the busy terminal. The Aspire Lounge provides the perfect start to your journey. Catch up on work with a plethora of charging stations and fast Wi-Fi.
- Children under 6 years old are admitted free with an adult.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access is limited to 2 hours and subsequent usage is subject to payment.
- This lounge is only accessible for passengers departing from the A, B, and D Gates.
- The Zurich Airport Lounge will reopen with a reduced capacity to ensure at least a 2-meter physical distance in-between all tables and seating areas throughout this lounge. There will also be a maximum limit of 2 guests per table upon re-opening
- All employees working at the lounge will be provided with and will wear personal protective equipment including gloves and face masks. Staff levels within the lounge will be reduced at opening to avoid crowding as much as possible.
- A new and more frequent cleaning schedule has been introduced at this lounge using effective disinfectants. This includes surfaces, especially high contact services being cleaned even more rigorously and frequently.
- No buffet service will be provided at the Zurich Aspire Lounge upon re-opening. All food and beverages will be served by a waiter via an aircraft meal trolley until further notice.
- A selection of alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks will be provided, including: water, juice, soft drinks, coffee, teas, red wine, white wine, gin & tonic, whiskey.
- All cold snacks which will be served in the lounge will be well packed and protected. We will be offering the following at re-opening: a selection of 'mini' sandwiches, mini appetisers, vegetable dip, a selection of sweets.